There are many places to eat within a few miles of Tom Eachainn:-
- Ballachulish Hotel, South Ballachulish »
- Loch Leven Hotel, North Ballachulish »
- Loch Leven Seafood Café, Nr Onich »
- Tourist Information Centre, Ballachulish »
- Crafts and Things Café, Nr Glencoe »
- Glencoe Café, Glencoe »
- Clachaig Inn, Nr Glencoe »
- The Gathering, Glencoe »
- Dragons Tooth Café, North Ballachulish »
- The Holly Tree, Kentallen »
There are lots of opportunities to enjoy the outside space around Ballachulish:-
We are very near part of the Sustrans Route 78 National Cycle Network which runs from Fort William to Oban.
Fishing is available on Loch Leven and Loch Linnhe.
Paddle Lochaber - sea kayaking, sit on kayaking, stand up paddling.
Ice Factor - Indoor Ice climbing centre and rock wall climbing at Kinlochleven.
Golf at Dragons Tooth Golf Course.
Glencoe Activities offer lots of outside activities including White water rafting, Archery, Canyoning, Bike Hire, Segway, Fast boat tours and lots more.
Local places to visit
- Glencoe and North Lorn Folk Museum, Glencoe
- Scottish Sealife Sanctuary, Barcaldine
- N.T.S Glencoe Visitor Centre offers Land Rover Safaris, Walks and Exhibitions
- Ballachulish Slate Quarry
There are lots of fantastic road trips that you can take from Tom Eachainn. Pick up a picnic and enjoy the open road. We can advise you on road trips we love to take for a few hours or all day and what you can discover on them.